[Chicago-talk] Fwd: PM shirts

Joshua McAdams joshua.mcadams at gmail.com
Mon Jul 10 08:31:38 PDT 2006

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 08 Jul 2006 09:19:53 -0500
From: Jay Hannah <jay at jays.net>
To: pm_groups at pm.org
Subject: [pm_groups] Perl Monger t-shirts! I'm gathering orders now.

It's baaaack! Once every 2 years or so since 1996 one or more Perl
Monger groups have banded together to place a t-shirt order. In 2004
the Omaha Perl Mongers and the SouthFlorida Perl Mongers ordered about
60 shirts.

This is your chance for 2006/2007. (Unless you'd rather go it alone,
of course. -grin-)

Details:
    http://omaha.pm.org/shirts.shtml

If you think your group might be interested please let me know. Once
your groups' order is set send me the list and your mailing address
(Federal Express). I can't track dozens of local individuals per
group, so I'll be counting on group leaders for all local footwork.

If you want a shipping quote let me know and I'll try to chase one
down for you based on some estimated order size...

Order cut off is August 8th, 1 month from today.

Be the shwankiest geeks in your area! :)

Cheerio,