[Chicago-talk] Free books (I'm moving).

brian d foy brian.d.foy at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 14:12:45 PST 2006

Well, Chicago folks, now I'm stuck here. My wife and I bought a condo
in Chicago, so that pretty much means we aren't moving back to NewYork
any time soon. :)

Now it's time to dig thought the piles of stuff I've acculumated and
decide what I'm keeping. Here are some of the book that didn't make
the cut and I'm giving out for free (or for the price of postage,
mostly $2.07 for US Media Mail). I'm in Chicago through the weekend,
so maybe I should have a book give-away party. Just think of my house
as eBay, and everything for sale (with some reserve prices).

Spidering Hacks (2 copies)
AppleScript: The Definitive Guide (Panther edition)
AppleScript in a Nutshell
Essential System Administration, 2nd Edition
Mac OS X: The Missing Manual, 2nd Edition
Programming Jabber
MySQL & mSQL
Web Security and Commerce, 1st Edition
DNS and BIND, Third Edition
Regular Expression Recipes
The Debian System
eBay Hacks
Excel Hacks
The Best Software Writing, vol. 1

I'll probably have a lot more to add to that list once piles moves and
I can see other piles.

--
brian d foy <brian.d.foy at gmail.com>
http://www.pair.com/~comdog/