[Chicago-talk] Regular meetings start again in January

Andy Lester andy at petdance.com
Sun Dec 17 17:44:02 PST 2006

On Dec 17, 2006, at 6:30 PM, Andrew Rodland wrote:

> But since that's fairly inconvenient for those people who
> _don't_ live way out west, brian would like to establish meetings
> downtown
> again.

That's great.  I can't imagine that anyone would think that a bad
thing.  I'm not seeing the problem here.

Is it a problem to have downtown meetings and suburban meetings both
under the banner of Chicago.pm?  If it is, then by all means let's
rename the suburbs.  I just don't get the problem.

--
Andy Lester => andy at petdance.com => www.petdance.com => AIM:petdance