[Chicago-talk] Speakers for upcoming meetings

Andy Lester andy at petdance.com
Sat Dec 16 18:21:45 PST 2006

Now that we have a regularly scheduled space, we need speakers to do
the speaking.  If you have something Perl-related, and maybe not even
if it's strictly Perl-related, I'd love to hear about it.  Don't
worry if you don't have 2 hours of material.  We may group together a
couple of smaller presentations.

ALSO, something I want to try is having a five-minute talk about a
cool module at each meeting, just after the mid-meeting break.  That
way we'd have something in addition to the main talk to mix things
up, and it would give people a chance to get their feet wet in speaking.

If you're interested in either of these, please contact me.

Thanks,
xox,
Andy

--