[Chicago-talk] Hackathon projects

Steve Peters steve at fisharerojo.org
Wed Aug 23 17:01:38 PDT 2006

On Wed, Aug 23, 2006 at 04:51:47PM -0500, Andy Lester wrote:
> As Pete and I start working on an announcement for the November 10-12
> hackathon, we'd like to have some projects we can talk about that
> people will be working on.  Perl 6 and Parrot are on the agenda, of
> course, but what about others?
>
> Chris Dolan might want to work on Perl::Critic?  Jonathan Rockway
> working on HTML::Tidy?  What else?
>
> Let me know, so that YOUR project can help advertise the hackathon!

I would be happy to work with anyone who is interested in helping
out with the Perl 5 core!  I am thinking about working on the
"A test for every bug" project I've been thinking about for a long
time.  Making Schwern poorer from the perltodo,
<http://perldoc.perl.org/perltodo.html#Make-Schwern-poorer> would
be a welcome cost offset for the hackathon for the TPF.

I'd also be happy to encourage anyone working on any PITA-related
as well :)

Steve Peters
steve at fisharerojo.org