[Chicago-talk] Adopt a Camel: Actually handing over the cash

brian d foy brian.d.foy at gmail.com
Fri Aug 18 10:43:51 PDT 2006

Josh tells me he's going to bring a (physical) tip jar to the next
Chicago.pm meeting, so you can put your money in that jar. I won't be
there, so please keep track of who throws in so I don't track you down
to demand more money.

Optionally, you can send money to me as a check (5250 N. Broadway
Suite 157, Chicago, IL 60640), send me money via Paypal
(brian.d.foy at gmail.com).

I'll try to arange with the Lincoln Park Zoo to supply donation
letters to each donor. If you want such a letter, I'll need your
postal address so they can send it to you.

$25 seems to be a good amount. Can we get 20 people to contribute? I
already have 10 people who've pledged, so we're halfway there. :)

--
brian d foy <brian.d.foy at gmail.com>
http://www.pair.com/~comdog/