[Chicago-talk] Reminder: Chicago Perl Mongers Social Evening

Nola Stowe mrnicksgirl at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 19:01:21 PDT 2006

Thank you everyone for coming..... even my php (or whatever language
they need that day) friend Jen came and chilled out with the cool perl
people.

For the rest of you ..  guess you will never know the mystery of the
voices in Josh's toliet.

http://phpgirl.blogspot.com
http://AnythingButPHP.blogspot.com
http://CodeSnipers.com