[Chicago-talk] Dinner Next Week

Kent Cowgill kent at c2group.net
Mon Aug 14 19:38:12 PDT 2006

Yeah, Friday is less good for me.  Wife's finally home from Italy on
Wednesday - Thursday I can get away with, Friday not so much.

Besides, who really needs Frag at the dinner/drink thing? :)  As long
as he's at the talk thing next week, his purposes are served. =D

-Kent Cowgill

C2 Group, Inc.
kent at c2group.net
http://www.c2group.net