[Chicago-talk] Dinner Next Week

Nola Stowe mrnicksgirl at gmail.com
Sat Aug 12 06:19:35 PDT 2006

Ok since nobody has picked a day ....I'm predicting I'll still be sick
on monday and I'm busy tuesday, wednesday I am going to PHP User Group
......... how about thursday or friday??

Lets say meet up at 5 or 5:30  ... we can be there a few hours,
congregate to Performics? and then have a meeting?

Probably like a 6-7 block walk from Rock Bottom to Performics?

Vote on your preferred day and time!

http://phpgirl.blogspot.com
http://AnythingButPHP.blogspot.com
http://CodeSnipers.com