[Chicago-talk] what's wrong with chicago.pm

Eric Ellington e.ellington at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 11:52:16 PDT 2006

If your thinking of traveling Amtrak to Pittsburgh or a hackathon you
should know about this deal. I am using to to go to D.C. in a few
weeks there is no catch just have to use the code.

Amtrak is offering one free ticket when you purchase one using coupon
code H568. Thanks spike00!

Tickets must be purchased by December 8, 2006 for travel through
December 15, 2006. This offer is not good during the following
blackout dates: Jan. 13-16, 2006; Feb. 17-20, 2006; Apr. 13-17, 2006;
May 26-29, 2006, Sept. 1-4, 2006, Oct. 6-9, 2006, Nov. 9-12, 2006 and
Nov 21-28, 2006; plus per fare plan purchased.

Also not valid for travel in the Northeast Corridor between Boston and
Washington D.C. at Peak Travel times. (Peak travel times are Friday
and Sunday from 9 a.m. to 6:59 p.m. Exceptions to these periods may
occur on certain dates near major holidays.)

--
Eric Ellington
e.ellington at gmail.com