[Chicago-talk] what's wrong with chicago.pm

Jonathan Rockway jon at jrock.us
Tue Aug 8 11:23:42 PDT 2006

Wow, totally hit the wrong reply-to on that.  Sorry for the spam! :(

*hangs head in shame*

On that note, though, I would like to give some talks at PM meetings.
:)  My current areas of I-know-what-I'm-talking-about-kinda-sorta are
the Berkeley database, Catalyst, and File::Attributes.  If anyone's
interested in hearing about one of those things, let me know, and I'll
put together some slides or something.  (I'm also investigating Jifty
now, because it seems Nifty :)

Regards,
Jonathan Rockway