[Chicago-talk] New Perlcast Show

Joshua McAdams joshua.mcadams at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 20:27:11 PDT 2005

I've been pondering adding a more conversational show to the Perlcast
lineup.  Basically, it would just be a group of people getting
together once a week|half-month|month or so and talking about recent
events in the Perl world.  We could meet up at my place and talk Perl
over a few beers.  Probably be easier to do it here so that I don't
have to drag the mics and mixer around.  Would anyone be interested in
occasionally stopping by and participating (south loop area)?

Josh