[Chicago-talk] citadel in the tribune

Jason Perkins jperkins at sneer.org
Mon Sep 12 12:25:15 PDT 2005

On Sep 12, 2005, at 1:39 PM, Jason Perkins wrote:

> On Sep 12, 2005, at 9:40 AM, Edward Summers wrote:
>> Sunday's tribune had an article about the perl shop known as Citadel:
> Is this the company posting jobs (or used to post jobs) using perl to
> parse metar data for $120k/yr?

Lemme clarify: I'm sure that the people there are doing more than
parsing metar data. As I recall, the job description was looking for
highly experienced perl developers and metar parsing was mentioned in
the job posting. No offense meant.

Jason Perkins
jperkins at sneer.org

"The computer allows you to make mistakes
faster than any other invention, with the
possible exception of handguns and tequila."