[Chicago-talk] YAPC 2006

Joshua McAdams joshua.mcadams at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 12:51:55 PST 2005

The current location is set to be IIT.  They have a conference center
that looks like it will work well for the venue.  We haven't signed
anything with them yet, so if anyone knows of a better alternative,
please let me know.

As far as the dates, we should know something within a few weeks.
It's hard to be sure though, as there are quite a few major items that
could slide the conference time around.  We are hoping for the end of
June, but any time over the summer is really fair game.