[Chicago-talk] Ruby Presentation Slides

John W. Long ng at johnwlong.com
Wed Oct 19 16:48:02 PDT 2005

Guys,

The slides from the Ruby presentation are available on my Web site:

   http://johnwlong.com/slides/gettothepoint/

And don't forget to watch the Rails video:

   http://www.rubyonrails.com/media/video/rails_take2_with_sound.mov

Our Ruby Group Web site is:

   http://ruby.meetup.com/55/

Thanks so much for giving me the opportunity share with you about why I
love Ruby. I really appreciated your enthusiasm for the presentation.
Your questions were excellent and helped me know that I was connecting
with my audience. I hope that I will have the opportunity to meet with
you again in the future.

Jason mentioned the idea of doing more cross-language pollination with
us and with the Python group. This sounds like an awesome idea. Let me
know what I can do to help.

Oh, yeah. Someone asked about the unix commands I was using on Windows:

   http://unxutils.sourceforge.net/

Again, I had a blast... thanks. :-)

--
John Long