[Chicago-talk] MS langs get query language

Jonathan Steinert hachi at kuiki.net
Tue Nov 15 09:10:19 PST 2005

A quick look on search.cpan.org and I've got at least a starting module
for this...

I can't say how well it works, but it's been there since May of 2000.

People have gone so far as to create DBD::Google (and I'm sure there's
more beyond that) to do SQL-like querying... so it would have been
rather strange if we didn't have this sort of thing in perl already.