[Chicago-talk] AHHHHH!!!

Joshua McAdams joshua.mcadams at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 19:59:08 PST 2005

IIT has been waiting on confirmation from their housing department for
two days now... Right now, I still am pretty sure that the YAPC 2006
will be on June 26-28 2006, but can't announce until they get back
with me.

Is anyone still on for a YAPC planning meeting this weekend at 7?
There is a lot to discuss.  We need to try to get a jump on
sponsorship... right now, there are only three loosy confirmed.  We
need to make up some events for sponsorship.  Last year IBM did a
cruise.  This year, I've got estimate for dinner on the Sky Deck at
Sears tower, a chartered 'L' tour of Chicago, and a lake and river
cruise.  Do any of you Illinoisans have some other ideas?

Thanks,
Josh