[Chicago-talk] Basset Bullet Points
andy at petdance.com
Mon Mar 28 13:04:53 PST 2005
On Mon, Mar 28, 2005 at 02:53:46PM -0600, Jim Thomason (thomasoniii at gmail.com) wrote:
> I've been yapping with Andy. We've come up with some bullet points.
Those aren't bullet points. They're bullet paragraphs.
* An application framework for web, shell, Tk, or anything.
* Makes object persistence easy, but doesn't require an RDBMS.
* Self-contained, so you don't have to add components into a
Frankeinstein's monster of two or twelve modules.
* Parts of Basset that you want to replace can be replaced, if you DO
want to bring in outside help.
* Fast, considering how flexible it is.
Andy Lester => andy at petdance.com => www.petdance.com => AIM:petdance
More information about the Chicago-talk