[Chicago-talk] delete the first line in a text file.

Jay Strauss jjstrauss at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 14:24:14 PDT 2005

I had to look up UUOC (Useless Use of cat).  Its funny there is an  an
acronym for it.

Also, I think it was on this list, someone mentioned a term, I can't
remember what it is, and I can't come up the the right incantation for
google.  The term is invoked when someone mentions nazism.  And it
basically means that the thread is dead and the poster who mentioned
nazism loses the argument automatically.  Does anyone know the term?

Jay