[Chicago-talk] PLESE HELP. TCP server.

Richard Reina richard at rushlogistics.com
Tue Jul 19 07:45:03 PDT 2005

I put the code below into a new script called
TCP_send.pl on the server machine and it causes the
console that is running is running the TCP_server.pl
to go berserk -- the console streams continously with
giberish some of which are symbols that I cannot even
type here to show you -- until I do a control-C and
then type "reset" at the console prompt.

Now everytime I run TCP_server.pl and then run
TCP_client.pl on the client machine the console on the
server machine goes (where I running TCP_server.pl)
goes berserk again -- even if I do not run
TCP_send.pl. Can someone please help.

Thanks,

Richard
>     my $s = IO::Socket::INET->new(
>       PeerAddr => "192.168.0.14:8045",
>       Proto => "tcp",
>     ) || die "Can't connect ($!)";

A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both.
 -Dwight D. Eisenhower.