[Chicago-talk] TCP server.

Richard Reina richard at rushlogistics.com
Fri Jul 15 13:36:08 PDT 2005

I am setting up a local TCP server to pass along
caller ID info from a PBX server to local clients on a
LAN and I am somewhat stuck.  I've written a brief
program similar to the one in Perl Cookbook and I got
it working so that it accepts local connections and
successfully sends the client an inniatial welcome
message letting the know they're connected.  However,
I don't know how I can get another script ( the script
that's executed eveytime caller ID inof is available
from incomming calls ) to send info over that that
established connection.  Any ideas on how I can do
this?

Thanks,

Richard

A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both.
 -Dwight D. Eisenhower.