[Chicago-talk] An angry Andy Lester in the news?

Andy_Bach at wiwb.uscourts.gov Andy_Bach at wiwb.uscourts.gov
Tue Jan 18 13:27:35 PST 2005

Info week's last page:
http://www.informationweek.com/story/showArticle.jhtml?articleID=57300598

mentions a letter from Andy Lester:
While Andy's opening sentence did a pretty good job of
expectation-setting, I still somehow managed to disappoint: "I don't
always expect computer journalism to be of the highest quality, but Bob
Evans' column in the Dec. 20 issue of InformationWeek has turned into the
print equivalent of a talk-radio show about spam, providing a non-critical
platform for any old idea in the guise of public forum."

Andy Bach, Sys. Mangler
Internet: andy_bach at wiwb.uscourts.gov
VOICE: (608) 261-5738  FAX 264-5932

"Bugs happen. A bug is a test case you haven't written yet."
Mark Pilgrim