[Chicago-talk] Mark your calendars for a special Chicago.PM meeting

Jim Thomason jim at jimandkoka.com
Thu Dec 15 14:05:40 PST 2005

Yeah, well, Andy may not be able to tell you anything else, but I can.

Supposedly the talk will be on using perl in embedded systems, such as
garbage disposals and thermostats. The speaker is a bit of a
germophobe so s/he's afraid of getting close to big cities. Hence,
it's in the suburbs. Though, -technically- only the audience will be.
It needs to be housed out in McHenry because they're the only office
in the area with sophisticated enough VR equipment to properly show
the presentation. The actual speaker may not be physically present.

I heard that the speaker is going to give us all chocolate bars and
sacks of gold.

My money's on Bea Arthur.

-Jim....