[Chicago-talk] New to the list

Walter Goulet wgoulet at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 09:13:36 PDT 2005

Well since I live in Chicago and am starting to contribute to Perl
testing efforts, it only makes sense to join the Chicago PM list.

My name's Walter Goulet and I've just started contributing to Perl as
part of the Phalanx project. I'm mainly interested in network security
(large part of my full time job) and want to generally improve or
develop Perl modules to support network security protocols

One last question; is anybody from Chicago PM planning on heading up
to Toronto for YAPC this year?

- walt