[Chicago-talk] ASCII compression?

Jim Thomason thomasoniii at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 16:43:55 CDT 2004

Oh, another monkey wrench I can throw into the works - it is unlikely
that there will be much repeated data. 2 number sequences are
reasonable, 3 number sequences are possible. Beyond that is very
unlikely to see duplicates.

The more that I think about it,t he more that I think my approach of
converting to base36 is the best.

-Jim....