[Chicago-talk] next month's meeting

Chris McAvoy chris.mcavoy at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 11:59:32 CDT 2004

Yes, although I haven't followed up since the first phone call.

I'm not sure if this is worth pursuing or not.  On the one hand,
they're Apple, and you want to believe they have some kind of
altruistic need to be nice to open source people, whom they rely on to
virally market Apple hardware.  On the other hand, it's a Michigan
Avenue boutique shop, staffed by the sort of people that want to work
in a Michigan Avenue boutique shop.

So, in short, do you want to take this further?  I can help out, I'm
just sort of dissapointed thus far.

Which is actually pretty weak, considering I've made a single phone
call, and already written them off.  Who's really dissapointing here?
Apple, or Chris McAvoy.

I think we all know the answer.

Chris