[Chicago-talk] my my if nothing

Chris McAvoy mcavoy76 at hotmail.com
Wed May 5 20:20:27 CDT 2004

Hi All,

I just sent out a message to LUNI and DGLUG, so it's probably a cross-post,
buuuut, you folks are my favorite mailing list, even though I rarely post,
and almost never attend meetings.  I know we hate Python, but I figure it's
a good idea to keep a list of people that like the language, so when the
LAMP/P/P wars break out, we'll know who to attack:

Hello All,

I like Chicago area users groups.  I also like Python.  Although there is a
Chicago Python Meetup, I can't attend the meetings.  I keep looking for
Chicago Python mailing lists, and find none.

If anyone knows of a Chicago Python Users groups, and I'm doing something
that's already been done, let me know.  Otherwise, if you're interested in
Python, and live in the greater Chicagoland area, I invite you to join yet
another mailing list: