[Chicago-talk] Re: chicago mtgs

Steven Lembark lembark at wrkhors.com
Sun Mar 21 06:02:26 CST 2004

-- Andy Lester <andy at petdance.com>

> Mail from a potential meeting-goer:
>
>> are perl meetings still being held @ coogan's?  please let me know.  i
>> showed up there for the february meeting - but nobody came.  the meeting
>> was advertised on your site.  i'd like to attend the chicago meetings,
>> but would also drive out to vernon hills if necessary.  thanks, and look
>> forward to attending.
>
> Has anyone gone to Coogan's and met anyone else there?

I can start going again; now that I'm back in the loop
for work the Tech meeting's are hard to make. The main
problem we had was that Coogan's owner didn't really
like us beingn there (contrary to the entire waitstaff).

One other place I can suggest is IIT: we can get free
rooms and a projector there.

                                            +1 888 359 3508