[Chicago-talk] need to buy a new machine...

Young, Aaron Aaron.Young at citadelgroup.com
Thu Mar 11 16:52:37 CST 2004

www.krex.com is a good place to check

Aaron F Young
Broker Reconciliation
Operations & Portfolio Finance
Citadel Investment Group LLC

	-----Original Message-----
	From: matt boex [mailto:chimcentral at yahoo.com]
	Sent: Thursday, March 11, 2004 4:47 PM
	To: chicago-talk at mail.pm.org
	Subject: [Chicago-talk] need to buy a new machine...

	sorry for being off topic...

	i need a new machine for my web server, mysql database.  any
recommendations for a computer store in chicago/chicagoland area?  any
decent deals on desktops/towers?

	thanks,
	matt

  _____

	Do you Yahoo!?
	Yahoo! Search - Find what you're looking for faster.
<http://search.yahoo.com/?fr=ad-mailsig-home>

-------------------------
-------------------------

CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY NOTICE

This e-mail contains information that may be confidential and
proprietary. It is to be read and used solely by the intended
recipient(s).
Citadel and its affiliates retain all proprietary rights they may have
in the
information. If you are not an intended recipient, please notify us
immediately either by reply e-mail or by telephone at 312-395-2100
and delete this e-mail (including any attachments hereto) immediately
without reading, disseminating, distributing or copying. We cannot give
any assurances that this e-mail and any attachments are free of viruses
and other harmful code. Citadel reserves the right to monitor, intercept
and block all communications involving its computer systems.