[Chicago-talk] El Famous Burrito Redux

Jim Thomason jthomasoniii at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 2 08:58:40 CST 2004

Yeah, I'm probably becoming a bit of a one trick pony
with this, but I really like El Famous Burrito and
don't get much opportunity to eat there (my wife
doesn't care for them).

So, I shall again be dining at the famous
establishment (at Lakeview Pkwy, one traffic light
west of Fairway Dr, aka "behind the Wendy's") most
likely arriving sometime between 6 and 6:15 (traffic

Anybody that wants good Mexican food is encouraged to
attend. I shall once again endeavor to put up a "Just
Another Perl Table" sign.

Do you Yahoo!?