[Chicago-talk] custom ftp.

Dooley, Michael Dooley.Michael at con-way.com
Mon Jun 21 12:33:33 CDT 2004

I know its not the correct place but I don't subscribe to any other
groups so I thought I would ask....

anyone know of any ftp servers for solaris that support custom commands?

IE: when a user connectes to the ftp server and runs the put command
your ftp server recieves the file and emails it to x user.

or if the user issues the get command after the get the ftp server runs
something to the effect of rm <file_name>.

we are currently using something that allows it but it is so old and
dosent have a name or any docs its pretty hard to track it down.

Mike