[Chicago-talk] Migrating from one box to another

me at heyjay.com me at heyjay.com
Wed Jun 9 21:48:12 CDT 2004

I remember reading a thread where someone, mentioned a way to take an
inventory of all the Perl modules installed, an produce a script that
will install those modules onto another machine.  Maybe I imagined it.

Anyway, I have a new box, I want to install all the modules I've installed
on the old box onto the new box.

I've searched (sort of, since there still is no search facility on our new
website) for the thread but came up empty.

Is there some way to do what I want to do?