[Chicago-talk] WDI's impending office move and implications thereof

JT Smith jt at plainblack.com
Wed Jul 21 13:02:38 CDT 2004

I have a sort of crappy projector I'd be willing to bring to perl mongers on the months
that I come.

It projects fine, but it overheats if left on over an hour and starts to get some funky
colors as a result. Also, sometimes the fan is loud.

It's not much, but it's better than huddling around a laptop screen.