[Chicago-talk] WDI's impending office move and implications thereof

Greg Fast gdf at speakeasy.net
Wed Jul 21 13:03:04 CDT 2004

Sadly, I got confirmation this week that the meta-divison of
Brunswick which contains WDI is consolidating all of its divisions
into a single facility.

This means that the September meeting is the last one WDI will be able
to host in the Vernon Hills space.  I've been told there's basically
no way we'll be allowed to host user group meetings like Chicago.pm in
the new office building.

So I guess we need to start the "where should we meet" discussion

Greg Fast