[Chicago-talk] Data::Form::Elements

jason scott gessner jason at multiply.org
Tue Jul 6 13:58:20 CDT 2004

Hi All.

Unfortunately, i am not going to be able to make it to the meeting
tonight.  :(  I am bummed, but i am also under deadline pressure.  Feh.

BUT, i have released the module i was going to give the lightning talk
about to the CPAN today.  It should show up in a while, but you can get
the goods straight from me in the meantime.

http://www.multiply.org/notebook/archives/000588.html

Basically, Data::Form::Elements is an OO wrapper around