[Chicago-talk] Asking an class for its method list

Jay Strauss me at heyjay.com
Mon Jan 26 08:22:54 CST 2004

Well, I was going to use it because I have one module (client) which the
caller requests methods like:

reqMktData
placeOrder
cancelOrder

this module then calls a liked named function on my poe server.  I figured
instead of writing a specific function in this module for each function on
the poe server.   I would just dynamically check it that function exists,
and handle all the calls with AUTOLOADER.  Unfortunately, the module::info
takes too long so instead I just have a list of functions available and
still use AUTOLOADER to call them

Jay