[Chicago-talk] New to the List, Tech Meeting Length?

Wiggins d'Anconia wiggins at danconia.org
Sun Jan 25 18:13:18 CST 2004

Steven Lembark wrote:

>> I am new to the mailing list, not really in the area, but considering
>> coming up for the tech meeting on POE on 2/3, how long is it expected to
>> last, or how long have others lasted?  I assume anyone is invited to join
>> or visit?  I am still attempting to make my way into Chicago...
>

> It would be greatly appreciated if you'd tie your horse up
> outside the meeting area to avoid a mess. Aside from that
> feel free to come.
>
> The meetings usually run 2 around hours, with post-processing
> time in nearby bars running until closing time.

Cool, couldn't stay to late, or drink to much, have to make my way home...

> Where are you starting from?

Indianapolis, kind of a hike for a couple hours (though doable, much
shorter than that and I probably wouldn't consider it, wanted to make
sure it wouldn't be 45 minutes or something), but its probably the best
way to check out the scene up there, I have an interest in POE and
discussions of it, and there doesn't seem to be a PM group down here
(despite the size of the city).

http://danconia.org