[Chicago-talk] Re: Extracting info from Outlook's *.pst files

Emil Janev ejanev2 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 22 09:29:37 CST 2004

Hi,

Jason, thanks for the suggestion.
I checked the path and it appear fine - no space in it.
No space in the directory where the "make" was tried too.

I'll rather maybe for official module, if it appears.

In the meantime: With some Demo tool "ForMorph" ( I find it searching Google ), it was
possible for obtaining 500 Char. limit per message with names, subjects dates, and contents
but without attachemts. This could be usefull ( better than nothing ) if no any means is
left.
Also I was told that Microsoft has some tool for breaking big "*.pst" files into the smaller
ones. this optoin is open.
Our administrative assistant is not too woried about the loss, so I won't be too :-)

Cheers,
Emil