[Chicago-talk] Re: Extracting info from Outlook's *.pst files

Ed Summers ehs at pobox.com
Wed Jan 21 09:31:27 CST 2004

I caught this off the module-authors list. It looks like barbie is going
to be releasing a module to get at Outlook files if you are still
interested, and are running Perl under Windows. The module isn't on
CPAN yet, but there is a link below for grabbing the tarball.

//Ed

----- Forwarded message from Barbie <barbie at missbarbell.co.uk> -----