[Chicago-talk] Kinda OT - redhat enterprise linux for apache/mod_perl

jason gessner jason at multiply.org
Wed Feb 4 10:39:33 CST 2004

Hi All.

I have a proejct that will be an apache/mod_perl/mason|tt2 application.

My question is, has anyone used the redhat enterprise linux product?  It
comes with stronghold, based on apache 2, which does me no good.

I am assuming that everyone will say "skip it", but I wanna know what the
thoughts are out there about this.  I am most familiar with redhat distros,
but am wary of running fedora for this app.  Thoughts?

-jason scott gessner
    jason at multiply.org