[Chicago-talk] pre-meeting festivities

Jim Thomason jthomasoniii at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 3 13:51:43 CST 2004

So. I hope to be arriving in Vernon Hills tonight some
time between 6 and 6:15 (depending upon traffic) and
probably quite hungry. Hence, I'm suggesting a
pre-meeting dinner at El Famous Burrito across the
street on Rte 60. For those unaware of the area, El
Famous Burrito is on Rte 60, one traffic light west of
the meeting location (Lakeview Parkway), though it may
be easier to refer to it as simply "behind the
Wendy's".

Interested parties? El Famous Burrito is quite good.

-Jim.....