[Chicago-talk] FYI: Coffee and Ice Water

JT Smith jt at plainblack.com
Tue Feb 3 12:55:24 CST 2004

Due to the restriction that prohibits us from using the kitchen during PM meetings, I've
purchased a pitcher for ice water and a coffee maker. I also got some creamer, sugar,
and some cheapo Folgers coffee. There are also napkins, cups, and stir sticks.
Everyone's welcome to enjoy the beverages. However, in the future I'm hoping that the
coffee drinkers will contribute their own supplies to replenish the stash.

See everyone tonight!

JT ~ Plain Black

Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave.