[Chicago-talk] Perl Style

Jim Thomason thomasoniii at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 11:33:15 CDT 2004

> Not sure about Damian style, unless you mean Perl6 :-)

Andy'd mentioned something at the last meeting about attending a talk
on perl style given by Damien as OSCON. He took copious notes which he
waved around at us and said, "You should all read these...but they're
MINE MINE MINE!" at which point he hid them in his briefcase and ran
out of the room, never to be seen again. We received a report from the
Nashville Perl Mongers that he was moving south on I-57 at a high rate
of speed in a pale yellow AMC Gremlin, but we have not yet confirmed.

I vaguely recall a reference to said talk being turned into an
O'Reilly book at some point in the future, which would probably be the
only hope of seeing them, unless Andy decides to share.

-Jim...