[Chicago-talk] rt.cpan.org question

Andy Lester andy at petdance.com
Tue Aug 17 17:04:46 CDT 2004

On Tue, Aug 17, 2004 at 04:19:02PM -0500, Mike Fragassi (frag at ripco.com) wrote:
> I'm not sure what the difference is between the two.  I'm assuming that
> replies will send a private email that isn't part of the displayed thread,
> and comments will send email and also be displayed.  Does anyone know if
> that's correct?

It's all in what the response page gives you.  [Reply] will bring up the
form with "Send response to requesters", and [Comment] will show the
same form with "Don't send response to requesters".  Or maybe it's the
other way around.  In either case, you can modify that pulldown as
appropriate.

xoxo,
andy

--