[Chicago-talk] What module will we attack?

Steven Lembark lembark at wrkhors.com
Wed Aug 11 13:53:55 CDT 2004

> But what module should we do it on?  There were ideas thrown around, but
> nothing decided.

Quantum::Superpositions would be an excellent exercse in
OO review. Any fixes gladly accepted...

FindBin::libs has (I think?) rasonable documentation and
at least a few people use it. If there are any... features
that need revising I could look at them.

Steven Lembark                           9 Music Square South, Box 344
Workhorse Computing                                Nashville, TN 37203
lembark at wrkhors.com                                     1 888 359 3508