[Chicago-talk] DBI for Red Brick

Steven Lembark lembark at wrkhors.com
Wed Aug 11 13:50:55 CDT 2004

> Its been a long time since I used Redbrick, let me review
> what I had written and I'll email you.  If I recall, I had
> to modify some files, which I think I saved somewhere.  Have
> you tried DBD::Informix?  Is this an old Red Brick install,
> didn't Informix buy them out a couple of years back?

It's a long time since ANYbody's used RB...

Thing is that I don't remember them updating their API
to accomoate Informix' after the buyout; last I used
it they were stuck on ODBC.

--
Steven Lembark                           9 Music Square South, Box 344
Workhorse Computing                                Nashville, TN 37203