[Chicago-talk] perl with cygwin & native win32 gvim?

Young, Aaron Aaron.Young at citadelgroup.com
Fri Sep 19 00:08:45 CDT 2003

while i don't do this

i'm anxious to hear what people have been doing as i do vim on win32 and
have been considering doing more scripting there (when in Rome)

on a related subject

anyone have anything vim/perl/*nix they want to share?

i've been using the compiler=perl setting to get it to allow me to jump
between syntax errors when i do "make"

also, the simple, seting 'K' to do a 'perldoc -f' on the work my cursor
is currently over

and i've used ptags, but not a lot

and please, i understand that emacs has sooooo many must have perl
features, pretty please, with sugar on top, kickoff another thread

Aaron F Young
Broker Reconciliation
Operations & Portfolio Finance
Citadel Investment Group LLC

-------------------------

CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY NOTICE

This e-mail contains information that may be confidential and
proprietary. It is to be read and used solely by the intended recipient(s).
Citadel and its affiliates retain all proprietary rights they may have in the
information. If you are not an intended recipient, please notify us
immediately either by reply e-mail or by telephone at 312-395-2100
and delete this e-mail (including any attachments hereto) immediately
without reading, disseminating, distributing or copying. We cannot give
any assurances that this e-mail and any attachments are free of viruses
and other harmful code. Citadel reserves the right to monitor, intercept
and block all communications involving its computer systems.