[Chicago-talk] next meeting (mon => tues?)

Steven Lembark lembark at jeeves.wrkhors.com
Thu Sep 11 08:02:46 CDT 2003

> On the other hand, we might be able to get more bodies from west of the
> city if we have it outside the loop and the parking will definitely be
> cheaper.  (The last time, I paid $16.00 for about two hours.  Even for
> such scintillating company as the Perl group, this is high.)

Problem is that there is no suburb you can get to from the other
suburbs. I, for example, and Mike F. work in Deerfield. Pick one
other place everyone can get to that we can make it to...

Hence, the loop.

Parking on the street in front of Coogan's is free and usually available.

--
Steven Lembark                                            2930 W. Palmer
Workhorse Computing                                    Chicago, IL 60647