[Chicago-talk] next meeting (mon => tues?)

Mike Fragassi frag at ripco.com
Tue Sep 9 09:52:10 CDT 2003

On Mon, 8 Sep 2003, Ed Summers wrote:

> On Mon, Sep 08, 2003 at 03:44:02PM -0500, Mike Fragassi wrote:
> > But each month, it's a different 10 people.
>
> Yeah, forget I asked.  I can live without the meetings for two years.

Now, let's not be hasty.  I've got no problems with moving except for
bumping out anyone who can't make it Tuesdays.  This suggests:
Wednesdays; or alternating Monday/Tuesday each month; or switching to
Tuesdays at some point but not just now.

Is there any reason why weekend afternoons have never been up for
consideration?  Besides the beer factor?  Finding venues should be much
easier.

Oh, and I can't do Thursdays.

-- Mike F.