[Chicago-talk] Bye bye Coogan's

Andy Lester andy at petdance.com
Wed Oct 22 17:02:04 CDT 2003

On Wed, Oct 22, 2003 at 04:07:42PM -0500, Marc Peters (petemar1 at perlmonk.org) wrote:

> Are there no more downtown meetings?

It's not my intent that a north-suburbuan meeting replace the 3rd-Monday
meetings at Coogan's.

I'm looking at having the north-suburban meeting be standardized on the
2nd Tuesday of each month.  This would guarantee that the two meetings
would NOT happen in the same week.  Having them different weeks means
that people who DO want to go to both don't have two in the same week.
It also means that if someone's out for a week, they don't miss both.

I expect that what will happen is that the Chicago meeting will become the
"social" meeting, and the north-suburban one will be the tech meeting.
However, nothing would stop someone from doing a presentation at the
Chicago meeting.

xoa

--
Andy Lester => andy at petdance.com => www.petdance.com => AIM:petdance